The Morrow Project's mission: rebuild Critical Infrastructure
The Morrow Project needs to rebuild “Critical Infrastructure” – assets that are deemed essential for the functioning of a nation’s society and economy.
* electricity generation, transmission and distribution;
* gas production, transport and distribution;
* oil and oil products production, transport and distribution;
* water supply (drinking water, waste water/sewage, stemming of surface water (e.g. dykes and sluices));
* agriculture, food production and distribution;
* heating (e.g. natural gas, fuel oil, district heating);
* public health (hospitals, ambulances);
* transportation systems (fuel supply, railway network, airports, harbours, inland shipping);
* financial services (banking, clearing);
* security services (police, military).